A flexible and practical labelling machine
We are proud to introduce our new modular labelling machine with the possibility of including multiple self-adhesive heads (for glue, wrap-around labels…). This means that a single machine can admit different types of labelling methods in a single production line, with a short adaptation, saving space and costs on your bottling line.
Artificial vision for a top-quality finish
This modular labelling machine may be equipped with bottle seam detectors, ensuring optimal positioning of the label and the best look for your end product. The same system can detect notches, shields or silkscreen bottle printings. An artificial vision sorting system then rejects any bottle that is not up to specifications.
Precise and quick change-overs
If your conditioning line uses different package formats, the head positioning system uses highly precise servomotors: this ensures quickness and precision for your format change-overs.
And finally, the non-stop labelling system ensures your production continuity: if a head runs out of labels, the next one takes over, avoiding expensive line standstills.
- Suitable for productions up to 24,000 bottles / hour
- Electronic cam for dishes positioning with servomotors, up to 32 dishes.
- Bottle seam detectors (partage)
- Artificial vision sorting
- Remote control and interaction INDUSTRIA 4.0
- Notch, shield or silk screen detection in bottles
- Non-stop labelling system
- Automatic elevation partitions
- Round bed design for easier access to label roll reloading
- Automatic label feeders
Our team is at your service for more infomation on this bottling solution. Don’t hesitate to contact us: